Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 3 - iPod Shuffle

The thing that's interesting me/driving me crazy this week is my iPod shuffle. Yes, I finally gave in and got one despite the potential damage to my already damaged ears. I figured I could listen to it in the house and the car without using headphones. I stuffed it before I left Maryland for Doha, and had hoped to make some awesome libraries-Bowie Only, Funk, Boston Local AND to be able to upload more here, and get audiobooks. HAH! The durned thing won't talk to my new computer (a Snappy red Dell Inspiron notebook, TYVM 8.) ) I can log into the iTunes library, but then I get a message that says that I'm already registered and will need to erase everything on "Miriam's iPod" before I can do anyhting with it. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment